Sunday, April 8, 2007

Botak Jones

A short review on what I have just ate for my dinner today. Botak Jones should be quite popular now beacause I tink alot of television program have featured them. Althought it was like months ago but I still wont purposely go to that place to eat inspite it is at Ang Mo Kio haaaa. My brother was the one craving for it so sunday's family dinner, we settle at that place. At first my dad went over first, claiming he would book the seat first beacause Botak Jones is famous for its waiting time. Who knoes my dad was the biggest fool on earth!!! Intead of that place, he went to another place to wait and he still can call us to say "No people over there, no worries take your time". Disaster happened after that moment, we went to the exact location and the situation is madness!!! You can see everyone is waiting, everyone is eating botak jones, queue is very long and the next thing you knoe, I was ordered to join the queue :P
Overall, I would say the food is Great !!! I order a lamp chop for myself and defiantely enjoyed it. Amount of food is more then enough, Fries was never ending and the salad was like a mountain. The Fish and Chip claims to be the top dish and of course indeed it is, soft and crispy, tender licking good. It was a definately full-filling western crusine at a coffee shop.
BUT.....Waiting time was 1 hr and 15 mins.......!!! Of course if you do not mind waiting, you get to enjoy good food, but just that I am just not used to such a long wait for food. Indeed this is my first time waiting soooo long at a coffee shop for food :P But of course I enjoy it :) and all the hard work of swimming and gymming gone to waste today haa....StreSS !!! Nvm Life conts........
My delicious Lamp chop


Fish and Chip is the most Popular !!!



The authentic Fish and Chip

And Left over definately are the FRIESssssss If Baba was there, he's sure to clear it :P

No comments: