Saturday, April 28, 2007

Grand Finale

Finally My parents are coming back from holiday....and the next thing you know, I am busy for the whole day!! or perhaps for the whole evening...


Let me tell you more in details how it happened ! Though it is the last day, I still never gave up hope of bringing the last meal for myself ;) Today's menu will be Crispy Golden Prawn & you all sure know what is the next dish..No need me to spell out :P



Today's menu is abit hectic, total preparation time takes me around 1 hour and eating time maybe around 15 minutes. There's the thing you have to sacrifice if you wanna cook!


But way before that...Guess what I am doing ? I am washing my own clothes and hang it to dry because as a filial son, I know my mum will sure be very tired when back from holiday :P Washing was really tiring and tedious, so all of you all there whose clothes are washed by yr mummy, better do something about it this coming "Mother's Day" Its approaching !!! :)


After the meal is Dooms Day, because The whole place was in a mess !!! I have to mop the whole house to make it sparking clean and also arrange the whole house back to its original state! Guess it isn't easy and of course it isn't !!! Washing the plates and all the woks already gave me big headache, not to say about clearing the dustbin, wiping all the stoves, tables, chairs etc......


Not to mention, I woke up early today to wash the car again...really tiring to wash under the hot sun!! Then buy Chinese newspaper which my dad had ordered to buy beforehand. Everything seems to come at one shot and the poor son here just has to do it.


Last but not least, to end everything I prepare a specially made Fruit Juice for my parents to surprise them, but of course I made for myself also heee :P


Actually through the 7 days of independence, I guess having to live alone isn't that hard after all. What you have to do is to be more hardworking, put in more effort in doing things and be careful and don't be so careless..everything should be alright !!! Time to go to the airport to fetch my parents :) No more Home Alone & No more Fried Rice :P


Forgot to add on, Dont think I can finsh all the things below...It is impossible !!! haaa....Got it packed for tomorrow's meal :P


Nicely Laid Prawns !!!

Beefy with Golden Crabmeat

The Fabulous Golden Thai Prawns & Crabmeat


End Result - You won't see them again :P

No comments: