Tuesday, April 10, 2007

30k Servicing

Time to go servicing and is 30k this time, should be a easy and fast servicing I hope. early in the morning went to Rivervale for servcing, luckily not very much people over there but still overall it took 2 hours to complete everything and I was alone....So boring....but luckily it cost lesser then the 20k servicing :P Baba this time you never accompany me go !!! I always accompany with you for your 6 hours record servicing HAAAA :P Other than that, today finally gave Scion a new pair of 16 inch rims...CE 28 N ,waiting for a long time but in the end never get the color I want, NVm just changed :P Ended up with the washing and cleaning of scion and took up the whole day.... So guilty..never study at all, tml I muz really study for the 1st half of the day, You knoe why ? because tml night is Mambo Jumbo ....Its party time !!! Catch me there okay :) Cheers
30k servicing...........

Wash up Time !!!

Old 15 inch rim

16 inch CE 28N

No comments: