Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sleepy Heads

Seriously, would you imagine studying on a weekend and especially Saturday afternoon. Yesh !!! That is what I am going to do for the next couple of weeks and perhaps everyday! 1st paper on the 27th April which means I have around 2 weeks for preparation, really hectic. Someone please save me!!! Official ending of the exam will be on the 10th May, which means I am gonna to suffer for another 1 whole month "Terrible" ! Today decided to study in the school library although it closes at 5.30pm, reason being, I cannot study at home because too much distractions! Started on HMT (History of management Thought) first and it was real boring, reading alone will cause drowsiness. And the interesting stories began.........
There was 1 girl on my left and 1 guy on my right, started sleeping when it gets really boardzzzz.....of course I knoe them and make a guess who are they if you are clever enough :P
I can predict after i post this, I will have something terrible going to struck me,
Endless Possibilities :
  • Someone will call me in the middle of the night and scold me
  • Someone will murder me
  • Someone will ask me to delete the post
  • Someone will beat me up till i die
  • Someone will curse and swear me whenever __ sees me
  • Someone will post my stupid photo on __ friendster

What ever it is, I will accept any punishment to atone my wrongdoings :P WHO is this someone ? You will never wanna know !!! Heeeeeeeeeee




The little red riding hood zzzzZZZZZ





The White Horse Charming Prince zzzZZZZ

For the 2nd part of the story, I would like to present the Best Sleepy Head Award to the two following personnel for the best number of records to caught on camera while sleeping in lectures. (The following photos are edited and mosaic for terms of privacy) Please do not guess who they are or reveal their identity. You know I know can already :P



1st Award goes to _ _ _ A


2nd Award goes to _ _ _ _ _ Y




The followings personnel are awarded for consolation prize as the number of times caught on camera are lesser, nevertheless they still need to be broadcast so that thy won't dare to sleep in lectures again.....



No comments: