Monday, April 23, 2007

Home Alone Day 2

Day 2 of home alone but I don't feel lonely at all, yesterday stay at kallang mac all the way till 4a.m...finish our "Supper" at geylang and head straight home...Sleep at 5a.m and wake up at 2p.m. The reason why I don't feel lonely at all is because the group has decided to come my house to study over night and I promised to cook for them "Fried Rice" for their dinner. Cooking fried rice isn't hard but for four person, this is my first time :P Although its abit tedious, but all hard work pays well when the end result is good :) I would give a rating 3.5/5 because I think is a tiny little bit dry :P Credits should give to damian and angie bacause they go get the stuffs, I was the main chef of the day only, Dinner was simple, "Fried rice & Campbell Soup" but it was definitely full. Ended the chef have to clear the dishes, wash the dishes, mop the floor. clear everything......You people own me one :P
After that was intensive study for the rest of the night, until it was getting real boring and we decided a "Match" of costume play is to be set at 12a.m. The "Match" was between Thai Boxing and Taekwondo and indeed it boost us abit and the energy level went up for 20%. Too bad chao_turtle aka johnny, you was not here, or else WWE will come alive !!! :P Supper 3a.m at below my coffee shop and we settled for the best "Mince meat & Mushroom noodles". It was full enough and it lasted until now...close to 5a.m. I am getting drowsy.....Hope I can still hang on.....The night cont.............
Preparation for the Golden Triangle "Fried Rice"
Delicious Luncheon Meat in pieces
"Chef" of the day - James Accelus
Cooking means Serious Business !!!
Top view of the Golden Triangle "Fried Rice"
Food Testing by Angie the greedy pig
End Result "Golden Triangle Fried Rice" - First time see the rice cooker filled to the brim!!!
Added a little toppings of dried satled fish
Happiness can be seen on Damian's face..guess he's too hungry :P
Delighted bunch of monster eaters !!!

The "Match" between Thai Boxing VS Taekwondo


A Kick right to the opponent's head


Thai Boxer gets beaten up big time !!!

No comments: