Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Home Alone Day 4

Day 4 and still counting......Left 2 more days to first paper which was Marketing. Start to have the feeling of not studying enough for the subject, everything suddenly seems so foreign to me. Next 2 days should be hibernating at home and I really mean it..Not going to step out the gate for 2 whole days!!! Already bought the glossaries and necessities enough for me to cook for 4 meals :P Hope everything's gonna be alrite.


Today went woollands Library to study for whole day, the usual long citizen ( Shan ) was there in the morning, rest came later. I managed to drag myself up at 10.30am and reach there at 12pm. Marketing was indeed dry !! I dozed off a couple of times but Teck's sour sweet did save me :P Total went causeway point food court for 3 times...Lunch - Tea Break - Dinner.


Special thanks to Tingz for accompany me for dinner or else I would have become a lonely soul eating at home alone...:P The kway chup introduced by tingz was good.....Those who like to eat can try at causeway point foodcourt :) BUT those who always want to "JIAN FEI" yet never do anything, please ignore this post :P.... Dinner was over fast and back to home alone again........


Today's Quote :

What a grand thing, to be loved!
What a grander thing still, to love!
- Victor Hugo -


Love is all around ?
- James Accelus -
:P

No comments: