Friday, April 27, 2007

Home Alone Day 6

The Why Story begins :
  1. Why am I still blogging despite tomorrow is my first paper ?
  2. Why marketing got so much definitions to memorise ?
  3. Why marketing paper cannot be open book format ?
  4. Why am I still not asleep in order to get the 7 hours of sleep ?
  5. Why am I cooking Fried Rice everyday ?
  6. Why must I blog about my Fried Rice again today ?
  7. Why Life is soooooo unfair ?
  8. Why I must go through Examinations ?
  9. Why someone never sms me ?
  10. Why am I so sad :( ?
  11. Why Why Why ? ? ?


There's sure many reasons to so many whys but I am not going to provide you all for the answers, because my brains is exploding and just wanna come here to blog before zzzZZZ. Spent the whole day studying marketing, reading it thought times and times again, this time round the information starts to squeeze into my brain...Finally !!!

The thought of cooking suddenly comes into my mind again when its time for dinner. Went to shopNsave to get some goodies and decided to pamper myself with good food. Items are normal and actually, to cook a fantastic meal is really cheap instead of buying 1 packet of chicken rice.

Bought 2 big drumsticks at only $0.90 and 1 packet of prawns for $1.80....Its only how u prepare and cook them :P Photos are attached once again and please do not Drool when you see the food alrite :P



And Lastly to end here, who says eat my fried rice wont get high ? Try the dish below...this time you will get wet hee :P



Today's Quote :

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life:

that word is love.

- Sophocles -



This time round isnt any normal Fried Rice alrite !!!



Look at the price !!! So cheap!!!


Colorful and Wonderful isnt it ?


KFC Wannabe !!! - Really taste very good :P



All Ingredients Added !!! - Healthy Fried Rice

Introducing the Healthy Fried Rice

From the Looks...How many points you rate ?

The story of the KFC and Fried Rice

No comments: