Sunday, April 8, 2007

East Coast Chillout

Tonite will be a special night I would said, because I have "Holland" for the whole night heee. First Holland when I turn to Woollands Ave 3 instead of 2 and have spent some time before I reach the destination. Next when sending Glyn back to her home also "Holland" and explore alot places before reaching :( Anyway went east coast coffee bean to chill, nice place after all and someone going to teach me the 2 person daidee game. I can tell you the truth, besides the first game I won and someone do some forfeit haa, the rest I lost. So properly I won 1 out of 10 games haa...I am a loser and the forfeit is accumulated and postpone to another date. :( Stress!!

Besides that we have alot of gossip and who knoes you might be the one reading it now haa...:P The douhua trip was abandoned and so sad never get to eat the best "You Tiao Da Wang" at Geylang. East Coast still as attractive as ever, bedok jetty seems to have more people camping there each weekend and there are always police spot checks around that area haa...I feel OLD !!! One funny incident was actually when a police car park in front of me and I actually have to go find the policeman and asked him to move his vehicle, he seems abit angry, but I hack care anyway or else I cannot go home :P Good day anyway and I hope Sunday will be a sunny day because I am going to work out and swim !!! 4a.m already !! Time to sleep.......




Forfeit 1st photo -Pretty Pose




Forfeit 2nd Photo - Funny Pose :P




Taken with Timer, how come glyn face so blur !!!





Finally 1 Last nice shot in the car :)

No comments: