Thursday, April 5, 2007

WebCam Madness

This posting I am sure to interest alot of you people out there !!! But those people who are featured in this posting please do not come scold me or bash me up. please feel honoured to be featured. Heeeee

Here are the following adwards for the following personnel :
  • Best Speaker & madness adward - Angie
  • Best Blur Vision adward - Suyi
  • Best Team Coordination adward - Joanna, Johnny, James
  • Best Messy adward - Zoe
  • Best Longest Time & VideoGenic adward - Lyn
  • Best Imitation adward - Joanna

Here goes the stories of Mr Webcam,

Mr Webcam was bought at a recent IT Fair for only $10.90. It was real dirt cheap and since I don't have a webcamera, decided to try out this new hobby :P Brand was CSD, Never heard before brand but it has 6 bright leds fix on it, so dark conditions, NO Worries !! Main concern and complain was blur vision.

1st Victim - Angie

Angie was my 1st victim of the new hobby, the reason for her Best speaker and madness adward was because she is the only person up to date that uses a mic to chat with me. And Guess what, she speaks so fast that she forgots I am chatting with her by typing while she is speaking...Totally not Fair. Half way I gave up!!! and ask her to type instead HAA. Madness is because she will shout here and there, in the middle of the night scold you and alot alot patterns. She really deserved the throne :)

Angie with her so call "Retro Mic"



In the end, I trick her into wearing a cap and do some RnB with me :P



2nd Victim - Joanna

Joanna was the second victim on the list, I can say she is the most ONZ and best imitation up to date. All my "Rain" and Micheal Jackson" action, she will follow and dance to it heee. But time to get a new webcamera JO..Your webcam seems abit blur and squarish image. Definately have a good time webcamming with you because you very ONZ !!


Been Tricked again with the RnB cap !!!!




3rd Victim - Suyi

Althought never webcam with suyi for long, try a couple of times but failed in the end. Then one fine day finally conneciton successful and we have a short webcamming Haa. Suyi Time to buy a new webcam seriously !!! Your webcam cannot make it :P

Suyi with the blur vision webcam :P




4th Victim - Zoe

I actually webcam with this gal in the morning of 3am !!! I think she study until crazy already and need some webcamming. She likes to ask alot stupid questions in the middle of the night haa. Messy is the word :P Hair was like boombastic, wear specs and outfit also STRSS :P BUt thumbs up for Zoe for still dare to webcam with me. The funny thing for this session was, I actually trick her into wearing her cool specs with me and that explains the photo heeeee :p

"Messy" is the word :P



Tricking Zoe into wearing her cool shades haaaa





5th Victim - Lyn

Lyn is a natural videogenic haa...Look nice on the webcam but always claims she dosent look good in all the photos :P Think I have the longest webcamming session with her, keep it up Lyn !! :P

Lyn and her big head shot



Guess whats she doing ? (watching TV) Haaaa :P



6th Victim - Sister _ _ _ _ N

Cannot mention her name, or else something will happened to me :P Those who knoe her will knoe who she is :P Sister _ _ _ _ N is the most entertaining of all, she likes to intimate all the MSN icons and really resemble 95% !!! hAaaa......Sooo funny that i laugh non stop !!! Webcamming with her is never boring because she is very entertaining HAAAA :p



Most "Entertaining" Moment

7th Victim - The Team

Best Moment when I actually coordinate the 2 of them to be in "RnB" mode :P Both of them Rocks !!! Johnny was the most L A M E of all LOL....WHY ? Because he did the most "ER XIN" thing at the webcam. He will show people his armpit hair and alot stupid moves, then her sister will come in, her dad will come in, then whole family come in...!!! I just wave to them to say HELLO !! haa...Looks like all very new to webcam :P

"The Team Effort"

So who's Next to be my victim of the webcam madness :P Anyone interested please email me to have a showdown with me LOL :P Happy Webcamming !!!! Cheers !!!

No comments: