Monday, May 21, 2007

Renovating In Process

It has been a tiring day.....REAL tiring I mean!!! Renovation in process and today is the first day! Managed to clear the entire room with the help of my daddy :) Really must give him a round of applause because at his age..he help in moving all the heavy stuffs...really hard on him !


When you want things to be done, you will basically use all your means to finish it. Just like today, my dad DARE me....he say today you sure cannot finish clearing the room. I managed to prove him wrong and quite happy...but I think tomorrow he will have ache all over hee..:P


I am a bull in disguise actually, managed to break a hammer and alot of tools today...because I was so angry of the stupid shelves !!! that I simply used up all the strength to pluck it out :P Renovation really sux big time!!! Now everything was everywhere...Cannot find my underwear...cannot upload photos !!! and I am using my Laptop to blog now !!!


That's some updates for today.....Hope my room be ready soon......and I shall post all the before and after photos for my new room......Stay Tune guysss.....I will be having a retro red and white concept.....Haaa.....Will be having a Room Warming after that..!!! Cheers & Nitezz

No comments: